/u/AceOfManyYears on Ace ring question?

In what I think is a very funny bit of irony, a black ring worn on the right hand on any finger but the middle one can be a symbol that the person is a swinger. So about as un-ace as you can get.

But the swingers’ FAQs address the issue: “Wear your black ring on any finger but the middle one. The ring finger is the natural place for the black ring, but thumb rings are cool too. A black ring worn on the middle finger of the right hand is an infrequently used symbol of asexuality. Please avoid wearing your ring on this finger as a courtesy to that community.”





September 11, 2020 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.