Too fast or just go with my gut?

[30F] I’ve been dating this guy [29M] for about a month and a half and things are amazing. We communicate, are open minded, like similar things, and care about each other deeply.

Things seem like they’ve been moving pretty fast, but things feel right to me. We both are monogamous and only date for the end goal of marriage.

He has been asking me to move in with him, he is going to be moving into his own place soon. I am hesitant due to things moving pretty quickly, fear of things not working out, and [cherry on top] what my asian parents will say/think.

My asian parents are strict and even though I pay rent to live with them, I am still treated like a child with curfews, rules, and them incessantly nagging me.

My heart and gut says yes to moving, but I still have so much fear for things that I am way overthinking about.

Thoughts or any advice?



Submitted September 11, 2020 at 09:56PM

[30F] I’ve been dating this guy [29M] for about a month and a half and things are amazing. We communicate, are open minded, like similar things, and care about each other deeply.Things seem like they’ve been moving pretty fast, but things feel right to me. We both are monogamous and only date for the end goal of marriage.He has been asking me to move in with him, he is going to be moving into his own place soon. I am hesitant due to things moving pretty quickly, fear of things not working out, and [cherry on top] what my asian parents will say/think.My asian parents are strict and even though I pay rent to live with them, I am still treated like a child with curfews, rules, and them incessantly nagging me.My heart and gut says yes to moving, but I still have so much fear for things that I am way overthinking about.Thoughts or any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.