/u/zrhae on I have found that it is difficult for me to find common ground in the asexual community.

Honestly I face this exact issue too. My interests include makeup and gaming. Most of the other girl gamers I know are in relationships and met their partners through gaming. I tried going to a gaming bar in my city and it was basically just groups of couples hanging out together and I felt left out. I know interests and sexuality are two different things but sometimes it’s just nice to know that the person I share my interests with are also ace like me so when relationships come up, I don’t have to feel like I have to explain myself.





July 24, 2020 at 11:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.