/u/Gumilicious on Would you rather have;

The dragon does sound cool as heck, but the thing is, what if they're like really hard to take care of?, maybe they have like a super specific diet, or maybe they're hard to train and super temperamental and stuff... so I dunno, seems too dangerous tbh.

I haven't tried garlic bread yet (I know, I'm a fake ace), so cake seems like the best option. I mean think about it, it doesn't specify which kind of cake, so presumably you get to choose based on what type of cake you feel like eating.





July 24, 2020 at 11:36PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.