/u/froggie61 on help. is it possible my boyfriend is asexual but intensely romantic?

Thank you for the insight. I'm sorry im so new to this whole world. i understand not being attracted at all but the nuances i'm finding confusing.

When you say attracted but not sexually, what does that feel like in terms of desire?

desiring hugs and cuddles and kisses but not sex?

Or hugs and cuddles but not kisses and not sex?

does that mean he is replused or finds all sex things off-putting, or just that he doesn't feel the need for it?





July 24, 2020 at 11:19PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.