/u/ttrrraway on Am I asexual? or am I just weird? Please help

Wow! Reverse the genders and we are pretty much the same person!

Your first paragraph there, plus everything you wrote up to point 5 (except the virginity part and your bad experience in point 3), I could have just written all of that... that was pretty impressive to read for me!

Since you are pretty much myself in female version, I'll tell you that you sound asexual, just like me, but it's true that the sensual, romantic, and aesthetic attraction, plus the desire to make out with people when drunk makes it hard to label oneself as purely asexual (been there, just like you, drunk and looking for the physical touch and affection but nothing else).

I think of myself as asexual but right next to where sexuality starts. Still asexual though.

What do you masturbate to? Your answer to that question (you don't have to tell me, just answer for yourself), can give you an idea. In my case, for instance, I masturbate to non-sexual things: images/videos of non-nude, attractive girls, for example.

In past relationships with allos my experiences were just like yours, I do the sexual things because that's what I'm supposed to do, but it's not really something I want to do, it's unnecessary and boring.

Hope this helps you, and feel free to ask me more if you need to.





July 24, 2020 at 11:13PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.