/u/nousertouse on Do doctors always presume you're having sex?

My favorite time was when a nurse asked that I take a pregnancy test right then and there and I told her I wasn't. She said that I had to, so I told her I haven't had sex. She must have took it differently because she persisted, so I outright told her I'm a virgin. That look on her face...she was so flabbergasted that she had no response and she had no idea what to say. Well, I think she wanted to say /something/ but thought better of it. I'm also on the older side, so I get it, but it felt kind of judgy since it wasn't the usual professional response I got from my other doctors. XD





July 24, 2020 at 11:41PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.