/u/ThiighHighs on How to differentiate ‘sensual attraction’ and ‘sexual attraction’?

I'm not asexual and for me sensual attraction is an overlap of sexual and romantic attraction, but it's up to you how you define it for yourself.

In my experience, sexual attraction involves a lot of the things you mentioned. I think the only difference for me is that kissing, sensual touching, and being physically close with someone I'm attracted to is a turn on because they are generally precursors to sex, so it all functions as foreplay.





June 14, 2020 at 11:49PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.