/u/blaqkcatjack on How to differentiate ‘sensual attraction’ and ‘sexual attraction’?

Well hopefully you have a supportive partner that wont pressure you to rush into any sort of label. I agree with the other reply that there isnt a rush. The ace spectrum is quite vast and diverse so maybe a little more research and time can make you feel more secure in your sexual identity. Though it is a relief to figure out where you fit in, taking your time and being confident in, and honest about what you feeling, can set you on the path to figuring this all out





June 14, 2020 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.