Dating Someone From a Different Socioeconomic Background

Have any of you done this? What was your experience?

I (34F) ask because I matched with an MD (39M) but I am working class & a little above the poverty line. We've been chatting and he seems cool. Has 3 kids but doesn't want anymore. Has a vasectomy (MAJOR plus in my book!). Potentially dating someone from such a different tax bracket, especially higher, sounds intimidating to be honest. I know it wouldn't hurt to meet someone who is a doctor or attorney but actually dating sounds a bit unnerving.

Can anyone else relate?



Submitted June 14, 2020 at 11:51PM

Have any of you done this? What was your experience?I (34F) ask because I matched with an MD (39M) but I am working class & a little above the poverty line. We've been chatting and he seems cool. Has 3 kids but doesn't want anymore. Has a vasectomy (MAJOR plus in my book!). Potentially dating someone from such a different tax bracket, especially higher, sounds intimidating to be honest. I know it wouldn't hurt to meet someone who is a doctor or attorney but actually dating sounds a bit unnerving.Can anyone else relate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.