/u/KindheartednessDry33 on I fear of becoming asexual ....... At first i was having HOCD then i tried to manage it ....... I was almost over HOCD ,then suddenly i feel what will happen if i become asexual ...then i started fear of becoming asexual ..... What is this phenomenon ...... I feel depressed and frightened a lot ....

I feel like i won't have sexual desire anymore ....... It makes me frightened and fearful ....... What do u think i should do ?????pls help me with some suggestions





June 14, 2020 at 11:38PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.