/u/ChekYurGramer on I fear of becoming asexual ....... At first i was having HOCD then i tried to manage it ....... I was almost over HOCD ,then suddenly i feel what will happen if i become asexual ...then i started fear of becoming asexual ..... What is this phenomenon ...... I feel depressed and frightened a lot ....

Well, since assuming this is essentially the same as HOCD, but with asexuality, it seems to be an instance of intrusive thoughts. Therapy is probably your best bet. I could ask what reasons you might have to believe you might become asexual, or reassure you that such a thing is highly improbable, or talk about how being asexual isn't anything to fear - but if this is about intrusive thoughts, I doubt any of that would help. Addressing the problem at the source, rather than treating the symptoms, has a better chance of success.





June 14, 2020 at 11:33PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.