/u/fuwomanchu on How do you know?

I just got out of an abusive relationship myself where my lack of initiating/enjoying sex was a major subject of contempt. I would literally just have sex with him to try and make him happy, but then he'd get upset and accusatory when he'd notice I wasn't into it because it would make him super insecure and awful. It made me feel like all that mattered was sex. He also had serious control issues. I wouldn't be surprised if he still checks my Reddit account. So if he's reading this, "F*ck you."

I'm happier now and re-evaluating what I truly want from my next relationship, and have decided that my next partner needs to be 100% on board with my asexuality, or at least work with me to create a system that works for both of us. There are asexuals who'll have sex with their partners to keep them happy, but I really hope there's more to it than that. I don't quite know how it works, so maybe a fellow ace who is sexually active with their partner will shine more light on it. I just wanted to bring it up because it IS possible.





June 14, 2020 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.