Why there is so little consideration to women in the adult industry?

I was playing the role of the large black guy and had two Japanese ladies, both where very sweet and cute

I’ve started vaginal sex with one of the ladies and there was a lot of smiles and happiness between the three of us, however, when I switched to the other lady it was pretty clear I’m a bit too large for her and she showed discomfort, I was slow and careful thought I was signed to pick up the pace… leading to more discomfort for her

When I pulled out of her and moved the other partner I honestly felt like she is traumatized, her legs where crossed, I did stick to the better coping lady and we had some very rough and enjoyable sex that was fun for both of us

Then I was pointed out to switch and give that rough fun to the other lady, that I’ve been going for too long and just wow it as so bad for her and they didn’t care

I don’t get why it has to be like this?



Submitted May 04, 2020 at 12:12AM

I was playing the role of the large black guy and had two Japanese ladies, both where very sweet and cuteI’ve started vaginal sex with one of the ladies and there was a lot of smiles and happiness between the three of us, however, when I switched to the other lady it was pretty clear I’m a bit too large for her and she showed discomfort, I was slow and careful thought I was signed to pick up the pace… leading to more discomfort for herWhen I pulled out of her and moved the other partner I honestly felt like she is traumatized, her legs where crossed, I did stick to the better coping lady and we had some very rough and enjoyable sex that was fun for both of usThen I was pointed out to switch and give that rough fun to the other lady, that I’ve been going for too long and just wow it as so bad for her and they didn’t careI don’t get why it has to be like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.