Does anal feel good or bad or?

It's something I'm open to trying at some point but it seems a lot of girls I know are afraid to try it and I'm thinking like, is it that bad? Does it feel good? Will it hurt?

What's the best way to like, prepare for anal too?



Submitted May 03, 2020 at 11:50PM

It's something I'm open to trying at some point but it seems a lot of girls I know are afraid to try it and I'm thinking like, is it that bad? Does it feel good? Will it hurt?What's the best way to like, prepare for anal too?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.