What is a good age for marriage?

So I am a 25 y/o, I am an Asian guy and currently I am aiming to finish my Master, my school and work life are taking over my life. I currently am an electrical engineer for one of an automation company so my life is super busy :( on top of that, I hand to study for my professional engineer license and trying to finish my MS degree, well no need to get into much details. With the current situation of COVID-19, I will have to be in quarantine, I mean I've always been in quarantine most part of my life lol.

I feel like once everything is done, I am gonna be like an old man. Thinking about this is making me sad.



Submitted May 03, 2020 at 11:59PM

So I am a 25 y/o, I am an Asian guy and currently I am aiming to finish my Master, my school and work life are taking over my life. I currently am an electrical engineer for one of an automation company so my life is super busy :( on top of that, I hand to study for my professional engineer license and trying to finish my MS degree, well no need to get into much details. With the current situation of COVID-19, I will have to be in quarantine, I mean I've always been in quarantine most part of my life lol.I feel like once everything is done, I am gonna be like an old man. Thinking about this is making me sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.