Is online dating becoming the norm to finding a relationship?

What I mean is ok, disregarding covid-19 you can go up into any mall/coffee shop/park, make small talk with the people their and if there's a single guy or guy clearly with his family then ok, you can ask him out/exchange numbers.

Nowadays, you can't even meet people to begin with because of the face masks... and what you look like matters. Dating apps were already popular before, but now it's like a sole means to meeting people, because there's literally no other way now generally speaking.

I'm curious now because I've taken the dog to the park to see someone swiping on the bench as I passed... could it be the masks or is it just normal even more so now?



Submitted May 16, 2020 at 12:14AM

What I mean is ok, disregarding covid-19 you can go up into any mall/coffee shop/park, make small talk with the people their and if there's a single guy or guy clearly with his family then ok, you can ask him out/exchange numbers.Nowadays, you can't even meet people to begin with because of the face masks... and what you look like matters. Dating apps were already popular before, but now it's like a sole means to meeting people, because there's literally no other way now generally speaking.I'm curious now because I've taken the dog to the park to see someone swiping on the bench as I passed... could it be the masks or is it just normal even more so now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.