Getting setup by my friend in lockdown?

I chat to his dude pretty regularly on snap who hangs out with our group sometimes quite a bit. His other friend group consists of only girls and we have met up with them a couple of times.

I’ve had a small crush on one of the girls the whole past year of school and I was too embarrassed to admit to my friends when they asked me multiple times including her friends that I liked her.

Even still I got pecked by her at a party like 7 months ago and then she just ran off (I was pretty drunk and zoned out), and that was that.

Fast forward to Christmas we were chilling at a mates house playing ping pong when this girls group start drunk texting our group chat. One of them sent a video and in the background you can here this girl going ‘oh yeah I’d get with (me)’, which my friends replied to asking who it was to which the girl I had a crush on herself replied saying it was her!

My friend posted a picture on Instagram the other day of my crush having shared a photo saying ‘what do you do after you kiss someone’ and she replied saying run away. Idk if she does this to other (probably does) or what I’m just hopeful XD.

This girl is mega funny and really cute as well but I can’t date her during quarantine and I find texting people boring a lot of the time.

Do you think she likes me?

If so how can I bring up in conversation that I’m single or like this girl with my friend I know her through?



Submitted May 16, 2020 at 12:30AM

I chat to his dude pretty regularly on snap who hangs out with our group sometimes quite a bit. His other friend group consists of only girls and we have met up with them a couple of times.I’ve had a small crush on one of the girls the whole past year of school and I was too embarrassed to admit to my friends when they asked me multiple times including her friends that I liked her.Even still I got pecked by her at a party like 7 months ago and then she just ran off (I was pretty drunk and zoned out), and that was that.Fast forward to Christmas we were chilling at a mates house playing ping pong when this girls group start drunk texting our group chat. One of them sent a video and in the background you can here this girl going ‘oh yeah I’d get with (me)’, which my friends replied to asking who it was to which the girl I had a crush on herself replied saying it was her!My friend posted a picture on Instagram the other day of my crush having shared a photo saying ‘what do you do after you kiss someone’ and she replied saying run away. Idk if she does this to other (probably does) or what I’m just hopeful XD.This girl is mega funny and really cute as well but I can’t date her during quarantine and I find texting people boring a lot of the time.Do you think she likes me?If so how can I bring up in conversation that I’m single or like this girl with my friend I know her through?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.