I was fed a lie my entire life. I should have been a gay nerd, not a buff jock, if I wanted to have sex

The contact tracing required by the Covid-19 pandemic has revealed some interesting things about people's sex lives.

It turns out that nerds are the ones having the most sex.

As the Telegraph in the UK writes, where they saw their chief health scientist rocked by a sex scandal [breaking lockdown to have sex; I can't link as it gets automoderated; you'll have to google the quote]

There may be something counterintuitive about the idea of geeky science types having polyamorous lovers round, but once again Ferguson is pretty on trend. Techy sorts can be strongly drawn to novel-sounding sex lives. The preference of Silicon Valley brains for ‘bold, unconventional’ lifestyles, featuring ‘exclusive, drug-fueled, sex-laced parties’ was laid out in Emily Chang’s 2018 bestseller Brotopia. Meanwhile, the polyamorists that I’ve encountered around dinner tables have almost all been involved in maths, science or tech.

In South Korea, they had a second wave of Covid-19 infections caused by gay nerds having gay orgies at "gay dungeon bars." One man in his late 20s had sex with 14 men in one night at an Itaewon night club and got them all infected. Korean media have been outing them, so they can be contact traced, and they mostly appear to have job descriptions like IT engineer.

Gay men in South Korea are being hunted on dating apps after ‘palpable homophobia’ grows amid coronavirus resurgence

A second wave of coronavirus in South Korea linked to gay clubs is fuelling a horrifying rise in homophobia that has seen LGBT+ people on dating sites threatened with doxxing. On Sunday health officials reported 35 new infections, the highest number in more than a month. Twenty-nine of these have been linked to nightclubs and bars in the Itaewon neighbourhood of Seoul, many of which were LGBT+ spaces. At least 14 people may have been infected by a single man in his late 20s who had no symptoms at the time.

The spike in coronavirus cases has thrust South Korea’s gay scene into the spotlight. Many South Korean media outlets have already taken the shocking step of outing people, revealing not only the identity of gay clubs’ clientele but also some of their ages and the names of their workplaces.

A 37-year-old IT engineer spoke to the paper under the pseudonym Jang Ji-myung, admitting that he had been at three of the clubs but feared for his job if he was tested.

As a strait-laced buff jock that plays rugby, I feel left out. I followed society's rules about what is "conventionally attractive." I spend 3 hours a day aggravating my back injury and the rest of the time in a permanent state of semi-starvation to stay in shape. I spend a sizable portion of my income on hair gel, barbers, cologne and smart looking shirts. What did they get me? I'm lucky if I get to diddle the daft bint I've shacked up with once a night, that's if she's not complaining about a headache. Oh, how brief the honeymoon phase was.

Meanwhile these nerds, these helium-voiced, pocket protector, thick-framed spectacles wearing nerds are having sex with 10 people a night. I've dreamed my whole life of having a threesome, let alone an orgy. The absolute playas!!!!

I've realized something this lockdown. Life's too short not to have a threesome.

I resolve to reinvent myself as a nerd and get it on.



Submitted May 12, 2020 at 11:59PM

The contact tracing required by the Covid-19 pandemic has revealed some interesting things about people's sex lives.It turns out that nerds are the ones having the most sex.As the Telegraph in the UK writes, where they saw their chief health scientist rocked by a sex scandal [breaking lockdown to have sex; I can't link as it gets automoderated; you'll have to google the quote]There may be something counterintuitive about the idea of geeky science types having polyamorous lovers round, but once again Ferguson is pretty on trend. Techy sorts can be strongly drawn to novel-sounding sex lives. The preference of Silicon Valley brains for ‘bold, unconventional’ lifestyles, featuring ‘exclusive, drug-fueled, sex-laced parties’ was laid out in Emily Chang’s 2018 bestseller Brotopia. Meanwhile, the polyamorists that I’ve encountered around dinner tables have almost all been involved in maths, science or tech.In South Korea, they had a second wave of Covid-19 infections caused by gay nerds having gay orgies at "gay dungeon bars." One man in his late 20s had sex with 14 men in one night at an Itaewon night club and got them all infected. Korean media have been outing them, so they can be contact traced, and they mostly appear to have job descriptions like IT engineer.Gay men in South Korea are being hunted on dating apps after ‘palpable homophobia’ grows amid coronavirus resurgenceA second wave of coronavirus in South Korea linked to gay clubs is fuelling a horrifying rise in homophobia that has seen LGBT+ people on dating sites threatened with doxxing. On Sunday health officials reported 35 new infections, the highest number in more than a month. Twenty-nine of these have been linked to nightclubs and bars in the Itaewon neighbourhood of Seoul, many of which were LGBT+ spaces. At least 14 people may have been infected by a single man in his late 20s who had no symptoms at the time.The spike in coronavirus cases has thrust South Korea’s gay scene into the spotlight. Many South Korean media outlets have already taken the shocking step of outing people, revealing not only the identity of gay clubs’ clientele but also some of their ages and the names of their workplaces.A 37-year-old IT engineer spoke to the paper under the pseudonym Jang Ji-myung, admitting that he had been at three of the clubs but feared for his job if he was tested.As a strait-laced buff jock that plays rugby, I feel left out. I followed society's rules about what is "conventionally attractive." I spend 3 hours a day aggravating my back injury and the rest of the time in a permanent state of semi-starvation to stay in shape. I spend a sizable portion of my income on hair gel, barbers, cologne and smart looking shirts. What did they get me? I'm lucky if I get to diddle the daft bint I've shacked up with once a night, that's if she's not complaining about a headache. Oh, how brief the honeymoon phase was.Meanwhile these nerds, these helium-voiced, pocket protector, thick-framed spectacles wearing nerds are having sex with 10 people a night. I've dreamed my whole life of having a threesome, let alone an orgy. The absolute playas!!!!I've realized something this lockdown. Life's too short not to have a threesome.I resolve to reinvent myself as a nerd and get it on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.