I like smelling people

lol.

Like... I'm a dude. And I like the smell of a girl. I like to smell her stank. Her arm pits. And her hair. Her breath. Her vagina. I could just nestle my head in her vagina and smell. It's like heaven.

I like if they don't wear deodorant so I can smell their body odor in the air instead of the deodorant.

Anybody else like this? Or am I just weird? haha.



Submitted May 12, 2020 at 11:58PM

lol.Like... I'm a dude. And I like the smell of a girl. I like to smell her stank. Her arm pits. And her hair. Her breath. Her vagina. I could just nestle my head in her vagina and smell. It's like heaven.I like if they don't wear deodorant so I can smell their body odor in the air instead of the deodorant.Anybody else like this? Or am I just weird? haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.