Going on a walking date, not sure what courtesy to flow w/ corona

Whats the guidelines for corona dating? I've never went on a first date anywhere besides a bar, so this is already uncomfortable enough for me (a drink or two helps the nerves/gets me a bit more conversational). We're just going to go on a walk through a nearby park, what should I do with regards to social distancing? Wear a mask? Stay 6 feet from her? Follow her lead on both?

And for the end of the date - assuming we're both feeling chemistry - is kissing out of the question? Should we even hug? This is like the opposite of every date I've been on so I'm trying to wrap my head around how to approach it.

Also how do you guys typically end these sort of dates? In a bar it's easy because getting the bill is like an artificial end point lol. With a walk it can go forever, what's your "wrap up"?

Sorry for the question dump but I like this girl and don't want to blow it because of corona awkwardness.



Submitted May 13, 2020 at 12:01AM

Whats the guidelines for corona dating? I've never went on a first date anywhere besides a bar, so this is already uncomfortable enough for me (a drink or two helps the nerves/gets me a bit more conversational). We're just going to go on a walk through a nearby park, what should I do with regards to social distancing? Wear a mask? Stay 6 feet from her? Follow her lead on both?And for the end of the date - assuming we're both feeling chemistry - is kissing out of the question? Should we even hug? This is like the opposite of every date I've been on so I'm trying to wrap my head around how to approach it.Also how do you guys typically end these sort of dates? In a bar it's easy because getting the bill is like an artificial end point lol. With a walk it can go forever, what's your "wrap up"?Sorry for the question dump but I like this girl and don't want to blow it because of corona awkwardness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.