Guys who think they "can always tell" if a woman is faking an orgasm - don't, we can still fake the "real" ones too

Not saying it isn't bad. But sometimes it's clear the guy won't have the patience/skill/desire to get us off the way it really works for us, and it's easier to save them the disappointment. I don't think this is true of long-lasting sexual relationships where you actually get to know your partner's body very well, I think it's more an aspect of casual sex.

With age, women stop faking for the sake of the guy's ego, and start to gain the confidence to ask for what they want. But we've all been there, and we've all met the new guy who says they can tell if it's real or not, and we all know he still can't. We can fake the real ones too.

Hopefully, with society being more open talking about sex and men being more comfortable receiving feedback, women won't feel the pressure to fake it ever again.

I imagine if any of the guys I've done that with sees this post they'll be like, "I can tell when it's real". Well. You couldn't.



Submitted May 13, 2020 at 12:17AM

Not saying it isn't bad. But sometimes it's clear the guy won't have the patience/skill/desire to get us off the way it really works for us, and it's easier to save them the disappointment. I don't think this is true of long-lasting sexual relationships where you actually get to know your partner's body very well, I think it's more an aspect of casual sex.With age, women stop faking for the sake of the guy's ego, and start to gain the confidence to ask for what they want. But we've all been there, and we've all met the new guy who says they can tell if it's real or not, and we all know he still can't. We can fake the real ones too.Hopefully, with society being more open talking about sex and men being more comfortable receiving feedback, women won't feel the pressure to fake it ever again.I imagine if any of the guys I've done that with sees this post they'll be like, "I can tell when it's real". Well. You couldn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.