I never think of sexy things when I am cumming

I've always just thought of flowers. I like them. They are pretty. In the happy moment I don't think of sex or sexy things or sexy people, just of how nice I am feeling and I picture flowers. Does anyone else do anything like this?



Submitted May 02, 2020 at 11:51PM

I've always just thought of flowers. I like them. They are pretty. In the happy moment I don't think of sex or sexy things or sexy people, just of how nice I am feeling and I picture flowers. Does anyone else do anything like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.