I have never made myself orgasm, any tips?

My partner of 10 years is very loving and supportive and LOVES giving me oral, he keeps telling me that it’s his favourite thing to do to me. I love pleasing him, when it comes to pleasing me... I’m not so into it.

I have never in my 25 years of life, made myself orgasm with my own hands, vibrator yes, hands never. I orgasmed for the first time at 18 with a vibrator, that my partner bought me.

Just last year was the first time I actually let him try fingering and giving me oral (for more than 5 seconds before I get embarrassed and push him off me) and I did orgasm.

My issue is now even though I know I like orgasming and I know I like oral and fingering, I’m so shy and scared. I love pleasing him and am very confident in that regard, the moment it’s my turn I feel scared, uncomfortable, and worried. I usually have to smoke a full joint just to relax enough to let myself enjoy it.

What are ways you helped get more comfortable with yourself. I have tried the mirror trick and it DOES NOT work, all I can think of is how ugly it all looks and how long it’s going to take me, and how I don’t even want to try :/

My partner is wonderfully supportive and is willing to try anything to let him eat my “fuzzy peach” as he calls it, more often.



Submitted May 03, 2020 at 12:16AM

My partner of 10 years is very loving and supportive and LOVES giving me oral, he keeps telling me that it’s his favourite thing to do to me. I love pleasing him, when it comes to pleasing me... I’m not so into it.I have never in my 25 years of life, made myself orgasm with my own hands, vibrator yes, hands never. I orgasmed for the first time at 18 with a vibrator, that my partner bought me.Just last year was the first time I actually let him try fingering and giving me oral (for more than 5 seconds before I get embarrassed and push him off me) and I did orgasm.My issue is now even though I know I like orgasming and I know I like oral and fingering, I’m so shy and scared. I love pleasing him and am very confident in that regard, the moment it’s my turn I feel scared, uncomfortable, and worried. I usually have to smoke a full joint just to relax enough to let myself enjoy it.What are ways you helped get more comfortable with yourself. I have tried the mirror trick and it DOES NOT work, all I can think of is how ugly it all looks and how long it’s going to take me, and how I don’t even want to try :/My partner is wonderfully supportive and is willing to try anything to let him eat my “fuzzy peach” as he calls it, more often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.