Here's a thought -- it strangely empowering to think about surprising your boyfriend / husband with a blowjob

I find it strangely empowering that I can walk up to him, suggest that I wanna go down on him, continue with my task, finish him off, and then walk away leaving no evidence, no indication, nothing whatsoever except a well-satisfied guy. Before everything stopped happening, I loved to do it before dinner with friends, only the two of us knowing the little secret, or in quick getaways when parents visited.

Something strangely empowering about being completely in control of your partner's orgasm from start to finish and keeping it all a secret.



Submitted May 03, 2020 at 12:15AM

I find it strangely empowering that I can walk up to him, suggest that I wanna go down on him, continue with my task, finish him off, and then walk away leaving no evidence, no indication, nothing whatsoever except a well-satisfied guy. Before everything stopped happening, I loved to do it before dinner with friends, only the two of us knowing the little secret, or in quick getaways when parents visited.Something strangely empowering about being completely in control of your partner's orgasm from start to finish and keeping it all a secret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.