How to have sex with someone else?

*Please do not send me any creepy dms*

I have a history of sexual assault and that was my first sexual experience. I used to suffer from nightmares and the first few times I had consensual sex I cried/had panic attacks.

My boyfriend of two years and I broke up around a month ago and he is the only person I have ever had consensual sex with. I’m interested in starting to slowly get back into dating but this is my biggest fear/insecurity.

How do I have sex with someone else? Has anyone else been through this? What made you more comfortable? Honestly at this point I want to just hookup with someone on tinder to get it over with so I’m not stressing so much.



Submitted May 13, 2020 at 11:56PM

*Please do not send me any creepy dms*I have a history of sexual assault and that was my first sexual experience. I used to suffer from nightmares and the first few times I had consensual sex I cried/had panic attacks.My boyfriend of two years and I broke up around a month ago and he is the only person I have ever had consensual sex with. I’m interested in starting to slowly get back into dating but this is my biggest fear/insecurity.How do I have sex with someone else? Has anyone else been through this? What made you more comfortable? Honestly at this point I want to just hookup with someone on tinder to get it over with so I’m not stressing so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.