Baby, thank you for being mine

Babe, you're seriously the love of my life and I know I always sound like a broken record but you are. You have been the love of my life for 11 months and 3 days, that's a lot and seriously my longest relationship yet and I'm glad it's with you. For the past 2 weeks I've been having dreams about you non-stop because you're always on my mind 24/7, if dreams are the only way I get to see you and touch you and feel you during this quarantine then so be it baby at least I get to experience you again.

I am lucky to be in love with my bestfriend I often think about the first time we met and how shy I was to even look at you, hell even talk to you but you decided to make conversation and I swear when I looked up at you I felt an instant connection. It sounds odd but it's the truth and it's a connection I have never felt with anyone in my whole entire life, not even with my closest friends even from way back in middle school. You are the only person I have felt this personal connection with and I am glad it's you i've always been so fucking glad it's been you.

Our relationship has grown so much ever since I started dating you and I am glad it has it started out as something small but now it's grown into such a beautiful and intimate thing. Something I want to cherish and save with all my heart you have no idea how special this relationship is to me, and how much it really means to me because baby I wanna hold onto this special thing for the rest of my life.

Having you as my partner has been the best thing to have ever happen to me. Before you met me I was nothing but a broken down husk of what is called a "human being" I was just so done with life and ready to give up till you came along and gave me the chance to be loved and to have a voice. You actually listened to me, you helped me for the longest and I was so happy you wanted to be my friend and from there we became bestfriends to something more.

I remember when you and I used to be in school and have "homeroom" together and every time you knew I felt like shit you'd come over and give me hugs and tried to cheer me up. We knew we'd get stares and rumors whispered about us yet you didn't give a shit and that made me knew you didn't care what others thought and I found that as such an amazing thing.

I think about the first time I had asked you out, you were uncertain at the time and had been bounded with restraints due to certain things and stresses. Till I asked again and you had finally said yes and I'll never forget it was when it was the last day of school before we were out for summer. I had to leave early and I had stopped you in the front and asked you and you had said yes and I have never been happier in my entire life, I remember when you and I had spent my 17th birthday together I was so shy to hold your hand and to hug you just because I never was shown physical affection before.

Now that I get all the physical and emotional affection I want it feels great. Having you in my life feels absolutely amazing and the best thing possible. Know that I have you in my life is fucking brilliant. The fact I get to talk to you is such a fucking blessing and im glad I get to.

I can't wait to see what the future holds baby. Thank you for being mine and thank you for letting me be yours sweetheart I appreciate it.

I love you.



Submitted May 13, 2020 at 11:42PM

Babe, you're seriously the love of my life and I know I always sound like a broken record but you are. You have been the love of my life for 11 months and 3 days, that's a lot and seriously my longest relationship yet and I'm glad it's with you. For the past 2 weeks I've been having dreams about you non-stop because you're always on my mind 24/7, if dreams are the only way I get to see you and touch you and feel you during this quarantine then so be it baby at least I get to experience you again.I am lucky to be in love with my bestfriend I often think about the first time we met and how shy I was to even look at you, hell even talk to you but you decided to make conversation and I swear when I looked up at you I felt an instant connection. It sounds odd but it's the truth and it's a connection I have never felt with anyone in my whole entire life, not even with my closest friends even from way back in middle school. You are the only person I have felt this personal connection with and I am glad it's you i've always been so fucking glad it's been you.Our relationship has grown so much ever since I started dating you and I am glad it has it started out as something small but now it's grown into such a beautiful and intimate thing. Something I want to cherish and save with all my heart you have no idea how special this relationship is to me, and how much it really means to me because baby I wanna hold onto this special thing for the rest of my life.Having you as my partner has been the best thing to have ever happen to me. Before you met me I was nothing but a broken down husk of what is called a "human being" I was just so done with life and ready to give up till you came along and gave me the chance to be loved and to have a voice. You actually listened to me, you helped me for the longest and I was so happy you wanted to be my friend and from there we became bestfriends to something more.I remember when you and I used to be in school and have "homeroom" together and every time you knew I felt like shit you'd come over and give me hugs and tried to cheer me up. We knew we'd get stares and rumors whispered about us yet you didn't give a shit and that made me knew you didn't care what others thought and I found that as such an amazing thing.I think about the first time I had asked you out, you were uncertain at the time and had been bounded with restraints due to certain things and stresses. Till I asked again and you had finally said yes and I'll never forget it was when it was the last day of school before we were out for summer. I had to leave early and I had stopped you in the front and asked you and you had said yes and I have never been happier in my entire life, I remember when you and I had spent my 17th birthday together I was so shy to hold your hand and to hug you just because I never was shown physical affection before.Now that I get all the physical and emotional affection I want it feels great. Having you in my life feels absolutely amazing and the best thing possible. Know that I have you in my life is fucking brilliant. The fact I get to talk to you is such a fucking blessing and im glad I get to.I can't wait to see what the future holds baby. Thank you for being mine and thank you for letting me be yours sweetheart I appreciate it.I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.