What does it mean when a girl who has been known to leave me on read and act distant in the past suddently starts acting more interested in talking to me than she used to.

I used to text this girl a lot, and then i managed to meet up with her and we hung out a lot for a couple of weeks and then late one night i stayed in her bed with her, we hooked up in the morning and we showered together.

Then she started acting a little more distant and stopped texting, it became much more common for her to leave me on read so I started doing too just because it seemed like I should stop pursuing. Around 3 weeks later we go on a couple dates, made out a little but never hooked up again, but instead said she "loves hanging out with me and what we've been doing, but is not emotionally available enough right now to let it move any further, and would like to take some time to regroup and pick it back up in the future.

Now almost 2 months after we met for the first time she texts me a lot more, always initiates conversation with me, ususally by replying to my snapcaht stories, and doesn't leave me on read even if I don't give her a very interesting message to respond to. To me it seems like she might still have feelings for me and is interested in seeing me again, am I jumping to conclusions? How do I initiate a meetup with her if I told her that she had to come to me if something changes with her emotional unavailability?



Submitted April 09, 2020 at 12:05AM

I used to text this girl a lot, and then i managed to meet up with her and we hung out a lot for a couple of weeks and then late one night i stayed in her bed with her, we hooked up in the morning and we showered together.​Then she started acting a little more distant and stopped texting, it became much more common for her to leave me on read so I started doing too just because it seemed like I should stop pursuing. Around 3 weeks later we go on a couple dates, made out a little but never hooked up again, but instead said she "loves hanging out with me and what we've been doing, but is not emotionally available enough right now to let it move any further, and would like to take some time to regroup and pick it back up in the future.​Now almost 2 months after we met for the first time she texts me a lot more, always initiates conversation with me, ususally by replying to my snapcaht stories, and doesn't leave me on read even if I don't give her a very interesting message to respond to. To me it seems like she might still have feelings for me and is interested in seeing me again, am I jumping to conclusions? How do I initiate a meetup with her if I told her that she had to come to me if something changes with her emotional unavailability?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.