/u/aimashelcha on Do You Want To Share Your Story?

  1. I realized I was different in about 7th grade when all the girls except me were crazy about boys. Like, a boyfriend was their dream and my nightmare.

  2. I realized it in 10th grade, when the idea of romance and sex still really disgusted me, and a friend told me about asexuality and aromantics.

  3. I find sex disgusting and terrifying. At least penetrative sex. it looks to me like letting someone invade your body with the same organ they pee with. my thoughts about romance are rather complicated. I used to hate it until for some reason I wanted it, and at first I was ashamed I wanted it, but afterwards I didn’t really care anymore. I was curious. so I tried and failed, but at least I gained some knowledge. Now I hate it again but for some reason I still wanna try. This time with a girl. (My main problem is physical touch, up until now I’ve only tried dating boys and I used to be afraid of boys so it’s harder for me to touch them and be with them then girls, so I hope it’ll work out better with a girl) So in short, I hate romance but I still want it.

  4. I identify as gray-sexual and panromantic. I’m pretty sure I’m ace but there was this one time I was really sexually attracted to a person, and I don’t think that sex is an absolute no no, I just think of it as something I’ll do one day in the future when I grow up. And about the panromantic part, I just genuinely don’t care what gender my partner will be.

  5. low sex drive. normal people’s sex drive: ••••• my sex drive: ••

  6. I’m really afraid of sex, but I don’t think I’ll be like this forever. It’s probably because I’m still young.

  7. Someone I’d be comfortable being quiet with.

  8. someone who’s really into physical touch and has anger issues.

Hope this helps, have a nice time!





April 09, 2020 at 12:17AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.