What causes a guy to sometimes appear to actively pursue a woman... yet also physically run away when he sees her? Baffling behaviour?

There's a guy I work with - we spoke a couple times, sometimes some quite deep stuff.

He always seemed to give signs he liked me, yet he also physically runs away and hides sometimes - I don't get it.

He who would actively turn up in the department where I work without reason, seemingly waiting for me to talk to me? But then I would suddenly speak to someone and as soon as he heard me speak, he would run away like a rabbit.

He would make a lot of signals at first like very prolonged eye contact, sometimes look at me with ravenous lust. Yet also his face goes bright red at times? Sometimes he would stare from many floors above and I would catch him and his face would turn tomato red.

He seems shy but also sometimes over-confident like he's putting on a front. Not too long ago, I saw him and he was like 'hey love', which baffled me, because he gives signs like he's interested but if you liked someone, why would you call them a casual thing like love, which made me think he didn't like me. So I just sort of stood there frozen when he said that with a confused expression on my face and he quickly ran away like the clappers.

What is this about? If he gives signs he likes me, why does he quickly look so panicked and run away?



Submitted April 09, 2020 at 12:08AM

There's a guy I work with - we spoke a couple times, sometimes some quite deep stuff.He always seemed to give signs he liked me, yet he also physically runs away and hides sometimes - I don't get it.He who would actively turn up in the department where I work without reason, seemingly waiting for me to talk to me? But then I would suddenly speak to someone and as soon as he heard me speak, he would run away like a rabbit.He would make a lot of signals at first like very prolonged eye contact, sometimes look at me with ravenous lust. Yet also his face goes bright red at times? Sometimes he would stare from many floors above and I would catch him and his face would turn tomato red.He seems shy but also sometimes over-confident like he's putting on a front. Not too long ago, I saw him and he was like 'hey love', which baffled me, because he gives signs like he's interested but if you liked someone, why would you call them a casual thing like love, which made me think he didn't like me. So I just sort of stood there frozen when he said that with a confused expression on my face and he quickly ran away like the clappers.What is this about? If he gives signs he likes me, why does he quickly look so panicked and run away?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.