/u/ChekYurGramer on Do You Want To Share Your Story?

Okay, without going too in-detail:

Realised I was 'different' at about 13, but thought I was just being more true to myself while everyone else was pretending to experience sexual attraction. Realised this was not the case at about 16.

Realised I was ace at about 17.

Not interested in a relationship involving sex. I might want a long-term romantic relationship or relationships, but I also might prefer to stay single or live with a dear friend. I have dated before, but also enjoy being single.

Technical labels would be asexual panromantic polyamorous man.

I'd explain my orientation the same way to a stranger or a friend: You know how bisexuals combine homo and heterosexuality in a way, because they feel both the attractions which define those two orientations? Asexuals are exactly the same, except they feel both the lacks of attraction which define those orientations.

I don't have either a dream or a nightmare relationship; I tend to take each relationship on its own terms, and it may end up being something I love or something that doesn't work for me at all, in which case I'd end it.

Good luck with your story!





April 09, 2020 at 12:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.