/u/Hoellenmeister on I hate this "incomplete" feeling

Exactly this is the problem. The sex topic is way too dominant to avoid. Friends have a few options how to handel it. They can try not to talk about that stuff with you, which eleminates a important topic to talk with you (and this means the friendship isn't as strong as it could be) or they can ignor the fact and talk about it, but you get the feeling of beeing incomplete because you can't comprehend. Doesn't matter which option they go with, you will always be the strange guy. And this sucks. But sometime I think they want just brag how sucessful they are hunting for women/men.





April 11, 2020 at 11:52PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.