/u/HazyAro on I don't need you to understand my aspec identity, all who needs to understand it is me.

That's kind of what I am experiencing too!

I considered myself straight for a long time but now I'm not so sure. It's only been a few days since I told myself I might be aro/ace but even now I'm still confused. Like you, I was mainly attracted to one gender, guys (rarely to girls) but it was more of an aesthetic attraction or something like that. I never experienced a full crush or sexual attraction yet. I'm 20 with no experience, the thought of having sex with someone doesn't disgust me, in fact I'm curious about it but I really can't see myself doing that I guess? I was (am) always waiting for the moment I'll stop being a "child" and be a grown-up that have the need to have sex with a partner

So yeah, I can relate to some of what you experienced and that's kind of a relief for me. I really don't know where I stand under the aro ace umbrella yet but it's nice to see someone like me





April 03, 2020 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.