He slowed down with his messages. How do I know if he’s losing interest or busy? I never know and this is the point when I give up

I really like this guy. I’m 35 he’s 45, we’re both working professionals. I like him a lot, we met a few time through work and been messaging for about two weeks. He’s great and I’d love to go out with him, but we had to put proper dating on hold because of the pandemic.

Anyway, he kinda slowed down with his messages and stopped messaging first a couple of days ago. I’m anxious because it happened to me so many times before and I never know what it means and how to react. Does it mean he’s busy with work? He lost interest? He really doesn’t have time? Is he just being used to me messaging more?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad would it be to ask him what’s up, if the distance keeping has only been going on for 3 days yet?

Please help, I’m very immature. Thanks.



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 11:33PM

I really like this guy. I’m 35 he’s 45, we’re both working professionals. I like him a lot, we met a few time through work and been messaging for about two weeks. He’s great and I’d love to go out with him, but we had to put proper dating on hold because of the pandemic.Anyway, he kinda slowed down with his messages and stopped messaging first a couple of days ago. I’m anxious because it happened to me so many times before and I never know what it means and how to react. Does it mean he’s busy with work? He lost interest? He really doesn’t have time? Is he just being used to me messaging more?On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad would it be to ask him what’s up, if the distance keeping has only been going on for 3 days yet?Please help, I’m very immature. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.