Kegel during masturbation.

Hi,

I keep kegelling and holding my pelvic floor muscles during masturbation to get a hard on and as a result I feel like I cum way too fast.

If I try to relax them and masturbate, my erection isn’t as strong and I just find it difficult to not kegel at that time.

How do I get over this? It’s frustrating finishing to fast

Thanks



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 11:55PM

Hi,I keep kegelling and holding my pelvic floor muscles during masturbation to get a hard on and as a result I feel like I cum way too fast.If I try to relax them and masturbate, my erection isn’t as strong and I just find it difficult to not kegel at that time.How do I get over this? It’s frustrating finishing to fastThanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.