(Tw)I was forced to engage in things I didn’t understand as a child, am wondering if this is non consensual assault. F

I’m very sorry if this isn’t appropriate here, but I believe the mods do an excellent job so will be quick to remove it if not .I’m a female. When I was around 6-8 (age is blurry from repressed memories) my dad had a girlfriend with a son almost twice my age at around 13-15 at the time of this occurring.

We were both alone in his room, when he pinned me down and began trying to kiss me. I didn’t know what was happening as I was very young, but in my country sex education is taught at the age of 10, so I believe that he knew what he was doing was weird if not wrong.

I remember giggling and running to tell my dad who then broke up with his girlfriend after it happened a second time months later. I feel so uncomfortable knowing he had seen me topless, (even though I hadn’t developed at all yet) I feel almost nauseated.

Tdlr: was pinned down and forced to kiss my older sibling like figure that was twice my age, on two occasions



Submitted April 19, 2020 at 12:12AM

I’m very sorry if this isn’t appropriate here, but I believe the mods do an excellent job so will be quick to remove it if not .I’m a female. When I was around 6-8 (age is blurry from repressed memories) my dad had a girlfriend with a son almost twice my age at around 13-15 at the time of this occurring.We were both alone in his room, when he pinned me down and began trying to kiss me. I didn’t know what was happening as I was very young, but in my country sex education is taught at the age of 10, so I believe that he knew what he was doing was weird if not wrong.I remember giggling and running to tell my dad who then broke up with his girlfriend after it happened a second time months later. I feel so uncomfortable knowing he had seen me topless, (even though I hadn’t developed at all yet) I feel almost nauseated.Tdlr: was pinned down and forced to kiss my older sibling like figure that was twice my age, on two occasions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.