I want to get married and have kids within the next 2 years [F]

I'm in my early 30's and I want kids and I know that there is a limited time left for me to have kids healthily.

How can I best go about navigating this so that I can date a great guy, get engaged and married, and have children in a healthy marriage while this pandemic is going on? I have to be mindful of the timelines as I am in my early 30s already



Submitted April 18, 2020 at 11:48PM

I'm in my early 30's and I want kids and I know that there is a limited time left for me to have kids healthily.How can I best go about navigating this so that I can date a great guy, get engaged and married, and have children in a healthy marriage while this pandemic is going on? I have to be mindful of the timelines as I am in my early 30s already

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.