It’s been only a month and 3 weeks I have feelings for him

It’s been a month we have been talking. We haven’t spoken on the phone. But we send voice messages to each other.

Before you say you can’t like him or have feelings for him when you haven’t seen him.

This started when the lockdown started so I couldn’t meet him.

Plus I’m Muslim, he knows that, he respects that.

I told him I won’t have sex with him. Which is why I’m confused as to why he is sticking around.

I know I’m Muslim, and why wondering why would I want to be in a Relationship but won’t have sex or give heads.

I’m 20 years old female, who has only been kissed twice, and never been a relationship. And after I finish university then I’m going to get job for few years then get married and have kids that’s my life.

So why I’m doing this with him, I want to experience what a relationship is like before I settle down for one guy and have no experience.

He knows what I won’t do, and I find it hard to believe he’s willing to wait for me until I do want to do it.

Don’t judge me, I don’t care what anyone thinks. Everyone deserves to have experience.



Submitted April 19, 2020 at 12:17AM

It’s been a month we have been talking. We haven’t spoken on the phone. But we send voice messages to each other.Before you say you can’t like him or have feelings for him when you haven’t seen him.This started when the lockdown started so I couldn’t meet him.Plus I’m Muslim, he knows that, he respects that.I told him I won’t have sex with him. Which is why I’m confused as to why he is sticking around.I know I’m Muslim, and why wondering why would I want to be in a Relationship but won’t have sex or give heads.I’m 20 years old female, who has only been kissed twice, and never been a relationship. And after I finish university then I’m going to get job for few years then get married and have kids that’s my life.So why I’m doing this with him, I want to experience what a relationship is like before I settle down for one guy and have no experience.He knows what I won’t do, and I find it hard to believe he’s willing to wait for me until I do want to do it.Don’t judge me, I don’t care what anyone thinks. Everyone deserves to have experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.