How do I know if a guy from work is into me?

Okay, so, I had a few signposts in mind myself and having passed them I'm still no clearer.

There's a guy that works in the same company as me, I'm new, like 7 weeks new, and I'm based on a different site. I went to his site for a couple of day, and I do remember meeting him, and also thinking he was interesting (from what I could tell). But I was also meeting a lot of people and I don't know if he particularly remembers me, as in, me in person.

He and I use the same system which only allows 2 people into it at once, and some time when I first logged into it he was using it and the owner of the system told me to kick him out and I could use it. I did, and then emailed him "sorry!"

And then somehow from there, over the course of a few of weeks, we talked more and more and more and now we're texting all of the time and, by text at least, are very open and honest with each other about a lot of hard things, some or which I have only ever told complete strangers or the very select friends that I trust. I enjoy talking with him a lottt.

Nothing has come up about attraction, even though I can tell from his vibe, from 30 miles away, that I'll be attracted to him. I already remember looking at him twice when we met. Not many people catch my attention the way he did.

I know we can't see each other or anything like that now because of the virus, obviously, but. How does this change lanes? Is it a slow and gradual thing that happens if it's going to happen? I'm not in any kind of rush, but, surely there's a point where after that it's just like... I don't want to say friend zoned, because if he wants to stay friends then awesome that's cool. But also ...maybe one day does he want to attach his face to mine by the mouth? Not for too long.

He's said a few things that kind of allude to me not physically being his type. Superficial things. Even though he doesn't strike me as the superficial type, when all is said and done. Hard to know, if I'm honest.

He and I don't really have much cause to work together, nor see each other at work. I don't think anyone else at work realises we know each other anymore than a smile walking past each other, and they'd have no reason to, either.

He also just told me that he's not very good at reading between the lines, and I'm like FUCK THAT'S WHERE I SAY EVERYTHING. So.

You know.

Any advice?



Submitted April 18, 2020 at 09:10PM

Okay, so, I had a few signposts in mind myself and having passed them I'm still no clearer.There's a guy that works in the same company as me, I'm new, like 7 weeks new, and I'm based on a different site. I went to his site for a couple of day, and I do remember meeting him, and also thinking he was interesting (from what I could tell). But I was also meeting a lot of people and I don't know if he particularly remembers me, as in, me in person.He and I use the same system which only allows 2 people into it at once, and some time when I first logged into it he was using it and the owner of the system told me to kick him out and I could use it. I did, and then emailed him "sorry!"And then somehow from there, over the course of a few of weeks, we talked more and more and more and now we're texting all of the time and, by text at least, are very open and honest with each other about a lot of hard things, some or which I have only ever told complete strangers or the very select friends that I trust. I enjoy talking with him a lottt.Nothing has come up about attraction, even though I can tell from his vibe, from 30 miles away, that I'll be attracted to him. I already remember looking at him twice when we met. Not many people catch my attention the way he did.I know we can't see each other or anything like that now because of the virus, obviously, but. How does this change lanes? Is it a slow and gradual thing that happens if it's going to happen? I'm not in any kind of rush, but, surely there's a point where after that it's just like... I don't want to say friend zoned, because if he wants to stay friends then awesome that's cool. But also ...maybe one day does he want to attach his face to mine by the mouth? Not for too long.He's said a few things that kind of allude to me not physically being his type. Superficial things. Even though he doesn't strike me as the superficial type, when all is said and done. Hard to know, if I'm honest.He and I don't really have much cause to work together, nor see each other at work. I don't think anyone else at work realises we know each other anymore than a smile walking past each other, and they'd have no reason to, either.He also just told me that he's not very good at reading between the lines, and I'm like FUCK THAT'S WHERE I SAY EVERYTHING. So.You know.Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.