Sex lasts too long

I'm exhausted and really struggling with my sex life. I (26, f) have a boyfriend (28, m) of 8 months.

I have no problem giving oral daily, and even having sex most days, but he just makes it last so damn long. He could easily have sex for over an hour but I'm satisfied and done after about 10 minutes, by that point I want to cum and be done and move on with the day.

He says he likes it more when we go for longer (I get it, more time for him = more fun) but I just dont feel like I have the time, energy, interest to go for that long.

It making me not want to come on to him, which of course wont help the relationship. I get bored of things quickly and my free time is limited to around 2 hours a day, spending half of it having sex doesn't excite me.

It's starting to create a disconnection for me. I feel like I am never going to be happy to satisfy him the way he needs. He says he is fine with quickies because it's better than being denied sex completely but I can't help but think this is going to create a resentment for both of us in the long run because he wants to spend at least 7 hours a week fucking and I'm happy with an hour.

Has anyone else been in a similar scenario?

TLDR; sex with my boyfriend takes too long. I dont have the time, energy or interest in having sex for that long. What do I do?



Submitted April 27, 2020 at 11:47PM

I'm exhausted and really struggling with my sex life. I (26, f) have a boyfriend (28, m) of 8 months.I have no problem giving oral daily, and even having sex most days, but he just makes it last so damn long. He could easily have sex for over an hour but I'm satisfied and done after about 10 minutes, by that point I want to cum and be done and move on with the day.He says he likes it more when we go for longer (I get it, more time for him = more fun) but I just dont feel like I have the time, energy, interest to go for that long.It making me not want to come on to him, which of course wont help the relationship. I get bored of things quickly and my free time is limited to around 2 hours a day, spending half of it having sex doesn't excite me.It's starting to create a disconnection for me. I feel like I am never going to be happy to satisfy him the way he needs. He says he is fine with quickies because it's better than being denied sex completely but I can't help but think this is going to create a resentment for both of us in the long run because he wants to spend at least 7 hours a week fucking and I'm happy with an hour.Has anyone else been in a similar scenario?TLDR; sex with my boyfriend takes too long. I dont have the time, energy or interest in having sex for that long. What do I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.