Race preference?

I’ve [20F] been talking to this guy on tinder [22M] and our conversation seemed to be going well and he said I was his type. I asked him if his type is short brunettes and he said yes, he also said his type is “white girls”.

This made me feel a bit iffy because I understand people have preferences, I just didn’t think it was necessary to say? I asked him to clarify and he said it’s not that he finds non-white girls unattractive, he’s just more attracted to white girls.

I just felt a bit weird and I’m wondering if I’m overreacting. I have to be careful as last time I spoke to a guy on tinder (for MONTHS) he seemed really really nice and then he said something suddenly which made me suddenly realise he was a huge tool. I just have to be careful with red flags and stuff.

Thoughts?



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 12:14AM

I’ve [20F] been talking to this guy on tinder [22M] and our conversation seemed to be going well and he said I was his type. I asked him if his type is short brunettes and he said yes, he also said his type is “white girls”.This made me feel a bit iffy because I understand people have preferences, I just didn’t think it was necessary to say? I asked him to clarify and he said it’s not that he finds non-white girls unattractive, he’s just more attracted to white girls.I just felt a bit weird and I’m wondering if I’m overreacting. I have to be careful as last time I spoke to a guy on tinder (for MONTHS) he seemed really really nice and then he said something suddenly which made me suddenly realise he was a huge tool. I just have to be careful with red flags and stuff.Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.