[23M] Advice with a girl who i used to have a long distance relationship before

So like 2 years ago i used to have a long distance relationship with a girl that i was really into, i was truly in love with her, but it wasn't easy for her this kind of relationship so she decided to end with it, and like 1 month later she cameback with her ex... time passed and 2 years later she and her family move to the town where i live and we start talking again, everything was awesome again and we talk like all the time and everyday but we didnt see each other because of this covid situation, at one point she told me that she wanted to try again but this time slowly because she want to do it right and that she need it to be ok with herself so we can have a really healthy and long relationship, that was her words and i say that i really like the idea.

After that talk we continue talking all the time in a more loving or affectionate way, this was really awesome to me because i never stop liking here i think that we complement each other very well, anyway, from last week she stops being loving or affectionate, her last connections were like 4/5 am (i see this because i wake up really early to work and i say good morning to her then i see the last connection) and she shared songs about missing an exlove in her social media, this makes me feel a little bit anxious and worried and made me think that everything was going to end like the last time with she cutting the relationship and coming back with her ex.

That behaviour of her continue so one night i ask her if she was regretting what she told me about coming back and having something together and she told me and i quote "i have been thinking about that a lot, but no, when the time comes im going to tell you all the things that i have to say, but not for now", i was anxious so i told her that i asked her that because i was getting the feeling that she doesnt want that anymore and she answers with, do you want me to to regret it? and said that i was being so dramatic and that she still not regret it, not yet. It was like she was just having fun with all that i was saying and no taking me seriously, the last text of her was: "hahaha are you okay?" i never respond.

That was 3 days ago and we have not talk, im dying inside wanting to talk to her but i felt that she didnt care at all about i was saying and that makes me feel so sad, what do you guys think that i should do? talk to her? i think that my honour and respect will fall apart with that :(

Sorry for my english is not my native language, thank you all in advance!



Submitted April 28, 2020 at 12:10AM

So like 2 years ago i used to have a long distance relationship with a girl that i was really into, i was truly in love with her, but it wasn't easy for her this kind of relationship so she decided to end with it, and like 1 month later she cameback with her ex... time passed and 2 years later she and her family move to the town where i live and we start talking again, everything was awesome again and we talk like all the time and everyday but we didnt see each other because of this covid situation, at one point she told me that she wanted to try again but this time slowly because she want to do it right and that she need it to be ok with herself so we can have a really healthy and long relationship, that was her words and i say that i really like the idea.After that talk we continue talking all the time in a more loving or affectionate way, this was really awesome to me because i never stop liking here i think that we complement each other very well, anyway, from last week she stops being loving or affectionate, her last connections were like 4/5 am (i see this because i wake up really early to work and i say good morning to her then i see the last connection) and she shared songs about missing an exlove in her social media, this makes me feel a little bit anxious and worried and made me think that everything was going to end like the last time with she cutting the relationship and coming back with her ex.That behaviour of her continue so one night i ask her if she was regretting what she told me about coming back and having something together and she told me and i quote "i have been thinking about that a lot, but no, when the time comes im going to tell you all the things that i have to say, but not for now", i was anxious so i told her that i asked her that because i was getting the feeling that she doesnt want that anymore and she answers with, do you want me to to regret it? and said that i was being so dramatic and that she still not regret it, not yet. It was like she was just having fun with all that i was saying and no taking me seriously, the last text of her was: "hahaha are you okay?" i never respond.That was 3 days ago and we have not talk, im dying inside wanting to talk to her but i felt that she didnt care at all about i was saying and that makes me feel so sad, what do you guys think that i should do? talk to her? i think that my honour and respect will fall apart with that :(Sorry for my english is not my native language, thank you all in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.