Question for women about orgasms

I can’t speak for all men, but I know that a harder/more intense orgasm is a better one. If I’m coming harder during sex, the sex is better.

I was told recently by a woman when comparing two partners that, though one made her come harder, the sex with the other was better.

I found the explanation... lacking. She couldn’t really make sense of it with words, and she sounded like she was trying too hard to be diplomatic, so it ended up sounding like nonsense. Can anyone weigh in on this?



Submitted April 27, 2020 at 11:42PM

I can’t speak for all men, but I know that a harder/more intense orgasm is a better one. If I’m coming harder during sex, the sex is better.I was told recently by a woman when comparing two partners that, though one made her come harder, the sex with the other was better.I found the explanation... lacking. She couldn’t really make sense of it with words, and she sounded like she was trying too hard to be diplomatic, so it ended up sounding like nonsense. Can anyone weigh in on this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.