Wife & Ex boyfriend sex tape (clips)

Just joined the community, figured I would give this a shot and maybe get some feedback.

A week or so ago I was using my wife's laptop doing some work, mine is running like crap so no big deal.

I am in work mode and decide to turn on some music! So I go to the desktop and find the Spotify shortcut and a folder labeled "folder". Curious me, I looked inside and found two clips of my wife having sex with her ex boyfriend. These are older clips (we have been married about three years, dated for two), as she is clearly younger in this clips. So naturally I am thinking, these are old and she never opens this folder, so I look at the recently opened files and find that this particular folder and these particular clips have been viewed on a semi regular basis for at least the past six months.

Oddly enough it turned me the fuck on, although I am still not sure why!

Curious what others think of why she may look at them?

We have a great sex life, I don't really see the connection.



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 11:37PM

Just joined the community, figured I would give this a shot and maybe get some feedback.A week or so ago I was using my wife's laptop doing some work, mine is running like crap so no big deal.I am in work mode and decide to turn on some music! So I go to the desktop and find the Spotify shortcut and a folder labeled "folder". Curious me, I looked inside and found two clips of my wife having sex with her ex boyfriend. These are older clips (we have been married about three years, dated for two), as she is clearly younger in this clips. So naturally I am thinking, these are old and she never opens this folder, so I look at the recently opened files and find that this particular folder and these particular clips have been viewed on a semi regular basis for at least the past six months.Oddly enough it turned me the fuck on, although I am still not sure why!Curious what others think of why she may look at them?We have a great sex life, I don't really see the connection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.