How do I make a cool date night with my boyfriend around video games with his dad at home?

His dad often goes to bed at midnight and he knows we're sexually active but, of course, I am rather shy and discrete so I just hold my boyfriend's hand or kiss him when he is around.

I want to have a romantic date night where we play video games or watch a movie together that hopefully leads to a make out and snuggling but I could use some ideas!



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 11:55PM

His dad often goes to bed at midnight and he knows we're sexually active but, of course, I am rather shy and discrete so I just hold my boyfriend's hand or kiss him when he is around.I want to have a romantic date night where we play video games or watch a movie together that hopefully leads to a make out and snuggling but I could use some ideas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.