Are girls as horny as boys during their teen/adolescent years?

Okay I don’t know how to ask this without it sounding pervy but I’m actually just purely curious: there’s a stereotype that teen boys are hormonal ticking time bombs and really no such stereotype for girls during that period

My guess is that this has to do with a male-centric view of sexuality but idk. More interested in women responses than guys for the purpose of this question



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 11:53PM

Okay I don’t know how to ask this without it sounding pervy but I’m actually just purely curious: there’s a stereotype that teen boys are hormonal ticking time bombs and really no such stereotype for girls during that periodMy guess is that this has to do with a male-centric view of sexuality but idk. More interested in women responses than guys for the purpose of this question

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.