I (16F) only masturbate on my stomach

I'm 16 years old and I've been masturbating every night ever since my friend showed me when I was 13.

The technique I've always used is to lie flat on my stomach, legs together, clothes on, and then cup my hands over my vulva through my panties and rub my clit. It feels amazing and I always have multiple mind blowing orgasms.

Is this a normal way to masturbate? I'm a virgin and single but I kinda feel self conscious about it cause I feel like everyone else does it on their back.

Also, is this good for me or should I try to change to the normal way? I can orgasm on my back but it's not as good and I feel more warm and comfortable on my stomach. Also, my mum loves to walk in to my room without warning and if I'm on my stomach she can't catch me masturbating as easily cause she can't see anything.



Submitted March 20, 2020 at 11:47PM

I'm 16 years old and I've been masturbating every night ever since my friend showed me when I was 13.The technique I've always used is to lie flat on my stomach, legs together, clothes on, and then cup my hands over my vulva through my panties and rub my clit. It feels amazing and I always have multiple mind blowing orgasms.Is this a normal way to masturbate? I'm a virgin and single but I kinda feel self conscious about it cause I feel like everyone else does it on their back.Also, is this good for me or should I try to change to the normal way? I can orgasm on my back but it's not as good and I feel more warm and comfortable on my stomach. Also, my mum loves to walk in to my room without warning and if I'm on my stomach she can't catch me masturbating as easily cause she can't see anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.