How to get into pegging?

Speaking to my (20F) boyfriend (22M) today, we came to a sort of agreement that one day in the distant future we’d try out pegging as part of a sexual bucket list. While it’d be a long way off yet, I’d like to start some research now. If we try it, I want to do it right and make it as (at least) pleasant as possible

Looking for info on what kinds of equipment are required (other than the obvious of a strap-on and a lotta lube).

Also what would you recommend for the preparation process?



Submitted March 21, 2020 at 12:08AM

Speaking to my (20F) boyfriend (22M) today, we came to a sort of agreement that one day in the distant future we’d try out pegging as part of a sexual bucket list. While it’d be a long way off yet, I’d like to start some research now. If we try it, I want to do it right and make it as (at least) pleasant as possibleLooking for info on what kinds of equipment are required (other than the obvious of a strap-on and a lotta lube).Also what would you recommend for the preparation process?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.