When do you ask if it's exclusive or not ?

Hi,

I'm just wondering, when do you ask the girl you're seeing if it's an exclusive relationship/going towards being a couple ? I haven't dated anyone for the past 7 years because I was in a relationship and I'm sure at 25 it's different than when I was 17.

Thanks !



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 12:06AM

Hi,I'm just wondering, when do you ask the girl you're seeing if it's an exclusive relationship/going towards being a couple ? I haven't dated anyone for the past 7 years because I was in a relationship and I'm sure at 25 it's different than when I was 17.Thanks !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.