I’m giving up on love permanently

After years of people I fall in love with not feeling the same and especially after finding the one person I love more then anything saying the same thing then seeing him get together with my best friend making me have to watch form the sideline just to keep my freindships with my only friends.

So I give up, I will make no more effort, I won’t ever admit my feelings again, and even if sombody says they love me (wich is unlikely that anyone ever will) I would think they are joking and even if they aren’t I’d be causes, I’ve open myself up and been burnt to many times.

I’m just done, I’m tired of the pain.



Submitted March 23, 2020 at 12:10AM

After years of people I fall in love with not feeling the same and especially after finding the one person I love more then anything saying the same thing then seeing him get together with my best friend making me have to watch form the sideline just to keep my freindships with my only friends.So I give up, I will make no more effort, I won’t ever admit my feelings again, and even if sombody says they love me (wich is unlikely that anyone ever will) I would think they are joking and even if they aren’t I’d be causes, I’ve open myself up and been burnt to many times.I’m just done, I’m tired of the pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.